Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU01 Not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I m in deep trouble. I have got SAP_ALL profile and have no authorization missing.

In spite of that I am unable to make any changes in any user through any administrator id using SU01(or SU10). When I use SU01, It is displayed in Display mode only, no Maintain mode is displayed. Even i m unable to lock or unlock or change the password of any user.

Plz reply wht to do.

Regards

Shashank Shekhar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think the system that you are trying to change is in CUA and is a child system, Please go to transcation SCUA and check the receiving systems. If your system is in subsidiary systems, than you cannot make the changes in that system..you have to go the sending system and have to make the changes to the users using SU01.

Regards,

Bharath.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please re-generate the profile & 'Sync user master.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Venkatesh Babu

0 Kudos

Can u plz explain it briefly.

Even i m unable to add or remove profiles or t-codes in my User (and all the other users) also.

Thanks

Shashank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

If you are not able to catch the exact error with SU53, try tracing uing ST01.

This will display the missing authorization checks and you can correct accordingly.

Hope it helps.

Please award points if it is useful.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos

ST01 is also not displaying any missing authorization.

Thanks

Shashank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I think the system that you are trying to change is in CUA and is a child system, Please go to transcation SCUA and check the receiving systems. If your system is in subsidiary systems, than you cannot make the changes in that system..you have to go the sending system and have to make the changes to the users using SU01.

Regards,

Bharath.

0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

Thanks for ur response. The problem is solved.

Regards

Shashank