cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPVS: Resource calendar cannot be read

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When the optimizer is run for scheduling automatic shipments, the optimizer is giving a error message " Resource Calendar could not be read" and " Invalid time stream".

The calendar assigned to resource is 01 (Standard German). The LiveCache consistency(OM17) check does not give any error.

Can anyone Suggest to overcome this problem ?

Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check what planning parameters you have for days in the general tab of the resource master.

its possible that the time period in it does not cover what your optimizer is working on

i believe you can use SAPAPO/CRES_CAPACITY_LENGTHEN to increase the days without saving again. please check the documentation (icon) on this.

and just a little add on to the what Paul said

Go to /SAPAPO/RES01

in the top menubar select Goto Tools>> liveCache check (or go to report /SAPAPO/CRES_CREATE_LC_RES )

Use Save Selected Resource LC and this will save the changes after the check in the LC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish & Paul,

Thanks for your help. However after detail investigation, it is revealed that the error was with the 'Means of Transport' definition. The Work.Time was not defined. After entering the work time, the optimizer successfully scheduled the shipment. The error message was misleading.

Thanks once again for your support.

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

in addition to my reply below OSS note 425825 adds some insight to transaction OM17, and what it does not check!

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

send me some details and settings and I will try to reproduce. In the mentime have you performed a livecache anchor check on the resources, go to the reource master record, select tools, and perform a livecache check.

cheers

Paul