cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

real time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts.

please tell me <b>how we convert a funct. spec to tech. spec.</b>,for making a report.how we study func. spec.

just give brief description , what r the areas , that we have to concentrate.

thanks in advance.

subhasis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member588853
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

This depends on the client standards,

Anyways.. WE have Functional specifications..

you will find a place in FS where you nedd to write high level Technical desing + technical specifications for your object..

Plus you need to fill some more details like

Technical owner : your name

Programname, message class use,Transport request numner:ETC.. fill what all necessary thing you have ode to develop a program..

rewards if useful

regards

nazeer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasis,

Technical specification contains most of things from FS (i.e) Need to be copied as it is because at last TS should align with the FS, but except some sections need to be written like

-> Processing logic

-> Transport Info

-> Flow logic

-> Test conditions

Regds,

Younus

<b>Reward Helpful Answers!!!</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this .

Regards

Peram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasis,

Tech Spec basically contains the Pseudo code or the alogrithm to go about the development of your object..It gives compliments FS with the low-level details.

Tech Spec templates may very depending upon the clients.

These Technical documents should be good enough and hav ample information so that even a novice coder can do the coding by going through the document.

The technical details may include the Function Module u r going to use and its purpose and the Import/Export parameters, The type of object,i.e.,if it is a report or a Function Module, frequency and average data expected in a day...etc..