cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discounts by item category for selected customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

here the business requirement is "Discounts by item category for selected customers"

give me some inputs regarding this issue,

Thanks & Regards

Venkat.Dhanemkula

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one condition table Item category/Customer.

For creating this table just check if you can add item category field in the field catalog ,you can use userexit for adding fields to field catalog.

Maintain the condition record for the selected customers.SO discount can be automaticaly picked up in sales order.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

We have 2 options to meet your requirement.

1. Using scale in condition type ( tcode V/06 ), choose scale basis

G.Scale based on a formula ( be: your based amount is invoice ). Define

scale formula. You need ABAPER to define it.

2. Using routine in Alt.calc.type ( tcode V/08 , Maintain Pricing

Procedure ). Here, you also need ABAPER to create routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi madan

can u pls tell me how to maintain scale basis , how this requirement met by using scale basis, can u pls eloberate step by step

thanks

venkat

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

let me approach this in two methods for discount .

method 1) ( scale basis discount) ex for 100 pcs 10% discount or .. 100kg 1% discount ....

goto v/06 then scroll down .. select the condition type that u are using then click detail button, scroll down and there u can see SCALES section.. in that u can select scale basis .. here u can select either quantity basis , weight basis , volume basis depending on type of material ...or u can go for the scale formula (may require abap rountines for special requirements like writing formula ). and save and assign this in the pricing procedure ..

method 2 ) normal discount

for discounts condition type to select is KA00. now go to the item level (VA02 to change the existing sales order ) in the item category and double click the item .. then go to conditions tab and enter the new condition type KA00 and then enter the % of discount you want to give in the amount field and then press enter and then save ...

this way u can attain discount at the item level for ea

ch item .. if there are hundreds of items then its better u assign KA00 condition type in the pricing procedure .to the selected customers ... i mean maintain in the info record VK11.. customer and material and the pricing procedure ... that should solve your problem i guess ...

thanks ,

madhan