cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Link Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SOILD EDGE-SAP has been integrated and seems like running. We our facing next challenge when we are trying to check in original from Cad Desktop. It's giving error message saying

'SAP Link Error',

-

raw_onCommand(long),

-

showview (CString),

-

callreceiverCB(char*&, bool),

-

COM error,

-

general COM error

dont know why it is not letting in check the document from Cdesk

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rehman/Vikas,

Appreciate you guys help solving this problem. I am trying with the said solution. Points awarded.Enjoy points collection.

Thanks,

Paddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

I have not worked on SolidEdge but worked on AutoCAD(Cedion), MDT(Cedion) & Solidworks (gedas) actually SolidEdge working should be same as Solidworks so i am trying to relate and help you.

The temporary work directory function should be activated in the option dailog. You should maintain the path of temporary working directory. Files which has to check out by SAP screens with "Insert Originals" "Copy Originals" buttons will be copied to this working directory by the interface.

C:\Temp\subdir\

<b>You have to ensure that there is write permission for this work directory</b>.

The program SEfilelist.exe should be located in the same location as the "dll" or in a directory included in "PATH" environment variables.

Check for above things probably, i may solve.

Regards

Rehman