cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the delivery creation on the picking tab Warehouse No. is not getting determined and so as OverallWmStatus is Blank and Gray and remarks are "No WM trnsf ord reqd". OvrllPickStatus is "A" Not yet picked. Delivery gets saved but transfer order give the error below

"No items that are to be picked were found"

Details

Message no. L3124

Diagnosis

This delivery does not contain any open items that require picking.

This can result from the following conditions:

• The delivery item is not assigned to the warehouse number you entered.

• The delivery item is not assigned to the plant you entered.

• The picking status of the delivery item is marked "not relevant" or "picking complete"

• The WM status of the delivery item is "not relevant".

• In the delivery item, there is no open quantity to be picked.

Procedure

To analyze the exact cause, display the delivery

and if I Try to PGI without trnsfer order assuming this material is not picking relevant then I get this MSG "Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely).

I am very junior and stuck with this problem for no of days your help will be appreciated a lot.

Thanks

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advises. I got it resolved. Since my sys is not showing the transaction code in customizing I Would still like to share the path I followed to fix it

Spro>Logistic Execution>Shipping>Picking>LeanWM-->Control "Plant/Storage Location/Warehouse NO."Assignment

Field "Degree of activation warehouse Mgmt" was suppose to have some vale b/w blank to 4 and Field "storage type for picking in LeanWM" was suppose to be 005 fixed storage bin.

These entry were deleted by someone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the enterprise structure customizing, ensure the plant + storage location combination is assigned to a warehouse. Then this problem will be solved. The clue is that field OverallWM status is blank! This means WM is not required. Why? Because the plant + sloc combo is not assigned to a WH. Simple.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I could not get what do u mean by"normal picking for the required delivery quantity". if u can come up with more detail.

2. I had checked the item cat which is TAN and it was set on relevant for picking.

Anyway thanks for your advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi syed,

just do a normal picking for the required delivery quantity. the system telling that a WM transfer order is not required but then, picking is required.

As well you can confirm this by going to t.code " OVLP " here you find if the item category is relevant for picking or not.

Hope it helps you. Pl reward if useful.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore