cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Split Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am at a client that has an invoice splitting problem. They are attempting to combine multiple deliveries onto one billing document but multiple billing documents are being generated. All of the deliveries are being processed during the same batch job. Also, when checking the split criteria, all of the header and item data are the same. I also examined VBRK-ZUKRI and all of the split billing documents had the same information. Could you tell me what might be causing the billing documents to split? Would it have something to do with a maximum number of line items?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for analysis purpose in VF04 while creating the collective invoice at first instance don't save the document by selecting Individual document,but select simulation option.Here you will be able to check the split analysis.In split analysis system will definetly show the fields which caused the invoice split.

Also you can do the invoice split analysis for the splited invoice.Go to VF03 enter 1'st invoice number,Go to environment,Split analysis,Enter 2'nd invoice number and enter.Here also system will show you the relavant fields which caused the invoice split.

So depending on the spliting criteria system is considering you can create the routine not to split the invoices on the given fields and assign this routine in delivery to billing copy control.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI William

Inovoice split can happend due to several reasons, some of them are due to difference in:

1. Payer

2. billing date

3. destination country

4. payemnt terms

5. incoterms

6. different contact persons can also cause invoice split

Pl check in split analysis. you can also have an additional splitting criteria set in VBRK/VBRP in copy control Item category. pl check the routine selected.

Revert back fr clarifications.

Reward if it helps

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

An invoice split can happen if any of these given below terms are different.

1) Department.

2) Recieving Point.

3) Distribution Channel.

4) Division.

Apart from what has been said above. Do check this since you have multiple deliveries do check your recieving point. Hope this is helpful to you,please reward with points if this helps.

Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi williams,

The reasons for Invoice split is either different payers or different Payment terms at header and item level .

Apart from it inco term also causes the invoice split .

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

An order contains terms of payment at header as well as item level. These are stored only at header level in the billing document, however. If there are different terms of payment in the reference documents, an invoice split will always be made.

even a difference in incoterms causes an invoice split. pl check.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

I check both areas and they are identical in all billing documents.

> hi,

>

> An order contains terms of payment at header as well

> as item level. These are stored only at header level

> in the billing document, however. If there are

> different terms of payment in the reference

> documents, an invoice split will always be made.

>

> even a difference in incoterms causes an invoice

> split. pl check.

>

>

> Thanks

>

> Sadhu Kishore

I checked both areas and they are identical.