cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Criteria not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue. In Sourcing, when we are trying to search the Purchase Requisition or any things using * functionality, it is not working. Do we need to implement any OSS note?

We have created PR in Backend R/3 but when it is transferred to SRM, we are not able to search the PR using * functionality. We neeed to enter the PR number in sourcing area then only it will show the PR created in Backend.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

transferred SC are searchable via the extended search in field "Ext.Requirement".

Ext. Reqs are by standard assigned to the first Purchasing Group responsible

for the External Entry Channel. That behavior can be influenced described in

Sapnote 787426 using BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT BADI.

Thanks,

Clauida

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clauida,

Thanks for the mail.

But this is not an issue. When we are entering the Purchase Requisition number in extended search in field "Ext.Requirement", it is showing the Purchase Requisition in search results. But if we need to search all purchase requisitions by entering first number of Purchase Requisition, it is not showing any results, even search * is not working.

Example:

(1) I have created PR in backend R/3 and the number is 1000000.

(2) When I am searching the PR in extended search in field "Ext.Requirement" by using search functionality 1 or 1 or 1, it is not giving any results and I need to enter the complete PR number (1000000), then only it is showing the results.

Hope you understand the issue.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

the * does not work in the field - you are correct.

The best option to search for all Ext. Requirements is to select the "Requisitioner".

In that case it is always the RFC-USER. Select that user and all transfered SCs

are listed.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks for the option and I have rewarded you the points. This is my clients requirement. I will try to convenience my client.

But he needs this criteria must work in future. Do we have any OSS Note on this issue?

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

there is no OSS Note out there. You might get an answer by SAP, but I assume,

they are not treating this like an issue. It is a requirement for them. The current

standard does not cover that.

You may adjust the Sourcing Cockpit Search Function with a Flag eg "Transfered"

creating the desired search result.

Thanks,

Claudia