cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copied CC not working - missing InterfaceNamespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i copied a JMS-CC from an Business-System to a BusinessService, deaktivated the old JMS-Channel and would like to run XI via the BusinessService. I configured all the rest (receiver Det. and so on...) but i don't know why this error is arising in Adapter-Monitoring:

<b>Minimum address data not configured. Field InterfaceNamespace is empty.</b>

Any ideas?! br, Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jens,

You have to change the receiver agreement, receiver determination and interface determination too. Please check all these?

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i did but maybe the problem is that i didn't delete the old ones?!

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give a try by deleting the old one. Also take a backup of communication channel.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, done but nothing changed. Still <b>Minimum address data not configured. Field InterfaceNamespace is empty.</b>

i have no idea!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

just check ur JMS adapter,as it says Field InterfaceNamespace is missin,i guess there u need to provide the namespace.

check ur communication channels again,problem should be there itself.

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

well i just checked the adapter, but please check the JMS yourself because i can't figure out where to find the Field InterfaceNamespace. I have really no idea, it's kind of urgent and still no solution to find.

br, Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok guys, i solved on my own.

Well my Scenario was like i am getting Data from a MQSeries-Machine, so the JMS-Adapter is configured as Sender.

Related on the SAP-Docu i found out that:

<i>Special Conditions when Using the Sender <b>JMS</b>, JDBC, or File/FTP Adapter

In the case of these adapter types, the information about address fields of the message header is determined from the sender agreement that the communication channel is assigned to. The following conditions apply to sender agreements that use communication channels with these adapter types.

&#9679; The sender channel must not be assigned to more than one sender agreement.

&#9679; No key fields may contain the wildcard character (*).

&#9679; At least the interface (name and namespace) and the sender service must be specified in the sender agreement because the corresponding address fields in the message must be set uniquely. The remaining fields are optional (see the key fields for the sender agreement).

The sender agreement is determined from the sender channel at runtime. The information from the sender agreement is used to construct the address header of the message.</i>

So everything worked fine after adding a sender agreement!!

br, Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

when u copied the CC from Business system to business service,did u make changes in the businesse service in CC(to make them point to business service instead of old business system)?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, well nothing changed. the JMS still points to the same MQSeries-Machine.

Really nothing changed!!!

i also checked receiver det. etc. but i have no clue....

thx