cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

what is the difference between condition types PR00 and PR01.

Please when do they go for the above different condiion types ?with exapmple?

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nima.,

Condition type PB00 is used by MM people in T.code ME11,It is puchase info record,so to maintain the cost price for trading goods they maintain PB00,As far as PR00 & PR01 depends on clent requirement we may give 2 prices but price have functionality which take only one price,That we can give price inclusing sales tax and exclusive sales tax.,So we mention 2 condition types

REWARD IF HELPFULL

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both are 'Price' Condition with different Access Sequence. It may be od use if you require to have more than 1 'Price' condition type in the pricing procedure. Most Commonly used is PR00

To analyse the different, you will have to compare both price condition type in T.Code V/06

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh

Yea I have seen that, But why and where we need to impliment this.

any help will be use ful.

Thanks

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasadgaru,

I havent used the PR01 condition type however was analysing it after seeing your query and this i what i think it could be.

We generally calculate the tax component seperately and dont include it in the price of the product. Hence we have PR00 and calculate tax using another condition type on some formula basis.

PR01 could have been provided by SAP incase we have to maintain the tax component with the price itself.

You would not find both the condition types in the same pricing procedure. If you compare the pricing procedures using PR00 and PR01 there would be a difference when it comes to calculating taxes.

Do let me know your view on this.

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pratheb

But I currently I have seen PR00(condition type) and PR01(condition type) has same access sequence - (PR02)

and where the blow Access sequences will be used. say for which condition types -PR00, PR01

PR02(Access sequence): with tables 304,305, 306

PR01Access sequence): with table 4,6

PR00Access sequence): with tables 4,5,6

Please some can help me to understand this concept,Heck no clue?

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Sorry didnt understand your question

Regards

Pratheb Nadarajah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Tell me where are you practicing, i mean in training institute, Home, or you are working in real time.. bcoz if you do in training centre , peolple may change the access seqence... wat i know is PR00 will have access seq PR00 and PR01 will have PR01.

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki

I am at clents place.

Thanks

Prasad

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

I believe such condition types are used as reference condition types...

Regds

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

Also the difference between PR00 adn PB00(Price gross)?

Please?

Thanks

Prasad