cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call pricing procedure - FM, ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to call the pricing procedure in ERP. This procedure is called when the user create some sales documents (like quotation) and price is calculated based on Customer, Material, Route, Shipping data).

I would provide all needed data and the procedure (function module) should return detailed pricing calculation (basic price, rebates, final price, ...)

The next level of complexity would be calling that procedure from another system - SAP BI for using in a BPS application.

I hope some one could give me some hint how to proceed with this challenge.

Thanks ,

Tomaz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomaz,

There are two function modules that run pricing during sales document: PRICING (Item level) and PRICING_COMPLETE (Header level).

There is a BAPI which might help you. You can read the documentation in transaction 'BAPI'. The BAPI is BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE (Here you can determine availability and pricing. This data is displayed in the ORDER_ITEMS_OUT table).

Hope this helps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

your procedure is correct, but this is done already.

I would need to call the pricing procedure from another program / system and the result should be the right price according settings made.

BR, Tomaz

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

to my understanding what u have to do is u need to maintain a condition record for that material and the customer .

go to VK11 and select the condition type which u want to use . and then select the key ( according to ur requirement) . and then give the sales area data and material info and customer info . and then save it .

once this is done , when ever u create sales order entering the material and the customer , the price will come up .

let me know if im wrong.. .. and do let me know if u find any other answer if im wrong

thanks

madhan