cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Interfaces in Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!

How I make to include my interface in the Business System in the Outbound Interfaces?

This is necessary to that the interface functions?

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You make business system and software component relationship in SLD.

If this relationship is properly set.Whatever interface you create in repository will be visible in directroty for business system.

In case of business system you will have to manually add interface to partcular business service.

Thanks,

Tuhin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oza,

You dont need to add for your business system. You can easily get the interfaces by pressing F4 when you create your sender, receiver agreements or the receiver determination or interface determination.

You only need to add for your business service. If you are looking for this then double click on your business service and go to edit mode and add your interface.

---Satish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In Directory, after creating your business system, you would have two tabs on your right hand side pane - Receiver, Sender. Select each tab and use the input help to select your interfaces to add to the business system/service.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>How I make to include my interface in the Business System in the Outbound Interfaces?

i m unable to understand ur question completely,but if u want to give the interface names in ur scenarios,then u do that under interface determination.u provide both inbound and outbound interfaces there.

thanx

ahmad