cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a small question for the screen layout for rebates, I want the validity period to be suppressed when the user enters the change mode of the rebate agreement via tcode VBO2, like I want that field to be mandatorily entered thru tcode VBO1, and once entered, it should not be able to change thru VBO2, how can i do this?

THanks

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One more solution to ur problem,

U can use tcode SHD0 create a variant for ur transaction code in ur case It is VB01 and VB02 .

After that u can make the fields mandatory or optional as required .

This will definately help as its work i have used this .

Thanks Reward if find helpfull.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i have checked u can go with SHD0

Enter ur own variant or used already available

goto Transaction variant tab and enter the name of vaiant and then display/change u will get the fields with check box where u can mark the fields as optional or invisible.etc.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

*Reward if find helpfull.

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

to my understanding what i can tell u is note the technical info of that screen.

i mean the table name, field name and screen number. ( u can get those technical details when u enter in VB01 screen and then press f1 in the entry field) .

in my system :

program name: SAPMV13G

table name : G000

field name : KSCHL

normally to make an entry mandatory , an abaper needs to make that field mandatory and set that field to default as what ever u specify using parameter option .

if u plan to work on it go to SE38 and enter that program name and then u need to find that table and filed name . and make them mandatory by writing one statement infront of the parameter saying MANDATORY . this is an abapers work .. u just need to specify the above data and the logic ..

let me know if im wrong..and do let me know if u find a solution.

thanks ,

Madhan