cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

Wondering how do I create Sales order in APO if I am not CIFing them from R/3.

Thank you

Sadat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadat,

You can use '/SAPAPO/SJKTST04' program to create the sales orders (Use the radio button 'BM').

Thanks,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oops i forgot the report siva mentioned

there is some more info that will explain why BAPIs a little more

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to creat a sales order in SCM 5.0 with the '/SAPAPO/SJKTST04' program, but the sales order is automatically generated (and shown in the Planning Book SNP94) with a minus-sign, although i didn't input any signs!

The Problem occur in SCM APO 5.0. I have`t that Issue in SCM APO 4.1.

Can somebody help me to solve the problem? Have someone idea, where from does the minus sign came, or is it any program/system error available? Do you have a solution-suggestion?

Thanks a lot in advance for your answers!!

Best Regards,

Hristina Ivanova

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i create Sales Order using BAPIs or BDC

Give me the Ans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try using BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish:

Thank you for your response, cant I simply create Sales orders in product view (Create order) which I tried it creates Forecast but not Sales orders.

I am not moving anything from any legacy system or R/3 just want to create SLS in APO.

Please advice.

Sadat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Sadat

as far as i know you cant create it in the product view or elsewhere. you can create forecasts as well as planned orders without any hassle

You will not get the functions associated with the order type any other way. So its CIF or BAPI

Tell me something ... what is the function of the SO in APO? I suppose you would do some consumption or something similar?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harish:

Thanks again for the prompt reply, your assumption is right the purpose here is consumption, I did try the program which Siva replied ('/SAPAPO/SJKTST04' ) we can create Forecast, Sales order, Production order and SNP purchase requisition using the above program in APO.

Thanks alot you both.

Sadat