cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecatt :Chaining of transactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am creating a purchase cycle. In that, purchase requisition number, which is there in Shedule line data, created from the sales order which has to go to ME21N to create purchase order. How to pass this purchase requisiition number to ME21n from VA01or VA02. Please give me reply as early as possible.

Thanks,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anil,

if you create a sales order and from this order the purchase requisition is created and is ordered to the sales order schedule line and now you would like to create a purchase order for this requisition, please do the following steps.

Call transaction ME21n

Go to "Item Overview" ( middle area) and you will find there a column "Purch.Req."

Please simply put the number of this purchase requisition there and press ENTER. All necessary data will be copied then automatically from the purchase requisition to the purchase order. Now you can save the purchase order.

The steps above are (for example) the standard steps in the third-party order process.

I hope, the information above helps you further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akmal,

Thanks for your quick response. But i am asking about how to do the same in eCATT.

Thanks

Anil.