cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Transportation lanes with MASSD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm trying to delete plants in APO and the actions I have to perform are clear, but HOW I do it is something else....

In transaction MASSD I can select OBJECT: Lane Transportation Lane and I make my selection.

Below I select a Component e.g. Header data.

When I execute I got a list but I don't know how to delete all the Transportation lanes involved!

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Are you using MASSD because you have a lot of lanes to delete in various locations?

if you go to /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 can you list the Transportation lane. You shold be able to choose the lanes and delete if you are in change mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

but when follow: GoTO and then Schedule Deletion==> immediate, save and when I check SM37 the job is finished but when I check /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 again they are still in!

thanks for the quick respons!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip

You will only be able to delete them if there are no product-specific records on there or means of transport etc.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure there were no messages

Can you try to do the same online.. clicking on the delete icon

as Ian said it might be because you still have transactional data. so pl delete if there are any and try again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

the product specific Records is this Transaction data OR the Products themselves? Does this mean to delete the products in the /SAPAPO/MAT1??

I deleted all the transaction data with report: /sapapo/rlcdelete: Select Object__Category AA to SR and executed... Result: 0 orders deleted. Which means all transaction data was already deleted.

thanks guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Filip

Ooops no not in MAT1 🐵

The product-specific records on the transport lane itself. If you run /sapapo/scc_tl1 transaction for one of your transport lanes you want to get rid of, then display the details if see that there are product specific information on the lanes. (data in the top part of the screen) or a means of tranport in the middle screen then these will need to be deleted first off the transportation lane before the lane itself can be deleted.

With the transaction data already deleted it should allow you to delete this master data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed Ian!!

I deleted the Product Specific data and saved it, afterwards the Transportation Lane didn't exist anymore because I probably already deleted it!

thanks a lot guys for the help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deletion of transportation lanes:

step 1: delete the product specific data in the transportation lane!!

Step 2: delete the transportation lane ==>GoTO and then Schedule Deletion==> immediate, save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to do a mass delete of transportation lanes? I have about 500 lanes that I want to delete.