cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI deliveries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

Cani get a report for Deliveries which have been Post Goods issues. It does not matter whether the billling has been done or not.

Urgent

Thanking You

Jyotsana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sarvesh_gudapati2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried VL06o with delivery status set to 'C' for total Goods movement?

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joystana,

Pls use transaction VL06O - Outbound Delivery Monitor. It is a very useful transaction in terms of finding the deliveries with various statuses.

Pls award points if this is helpful.

Reg

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joystana,

Try SE16N for VBUK table and mark WBSTK field as "C". Also you have some additional fields where you put dates and other selection criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

i kept this report in my resume so pls any one help me about this report.and data base tables and where client see this report.pls it's urgent

Developed report, which gives information, related to all deliveries, which are due

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard SAP monitoring job or due list based on the PGI done criterion.

If you can eloborate on the functional requirement, than may be it will help to understand further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code: VF04 will list Billing Due List i.e it will have deliveries for which PGI is done.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sadhu/Rajesh

VF04 gives me the pending deliveries. I want a report which will give me the deliveries for a certain period. I do not want Delivery Due List. Total No of deliveries in that period for which the billing might be done or not No issues.

Jyotsana K

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check with t.code VF04. Its the billing due list and would give all deliveries which are PGI'd .

hope it helps.

Sadhu Kishore