cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2EE_WSIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

One of my CAF Web Service which is used in VC by the web service system J2EE_WSIL (defined in Visual Admin) is not getting updated even after I change the web service operation's signature and deployed it in PNW. When I test the web service from the WSNAVIGATOR it's working fine and reflecting the latest changes. But when accessed in VC through the J2EE_WSIL system it's still showing the old web service signature. Maybe the web service system keeping the cache and not refreshing it due to some setting.

Can you please advice.

Warm Regards

Mazdul

Please do not enter your emailadress. If there is a solution for an issue, this solution should be available for other SDN users.

Message was edited by:

Marcel Salein

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazdul,

I think this is similar to the RFCs, there is a setting for the connection lifetime (<a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Connection+Lifetime">WIKI entry here</a>). Modify your setting in Visual Composer under Tools > Options > Compiler > Data service retrieval to "Do not cache data service (get latest)". Maybe there is a setting for your webservices like the connection lifetime.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel,

Can you please let me know where to find the path that you have given ? Is it in Visual Admin usnder visual composer node..but there is no such option.

It would be great if you could plesae let me know whre to find the path that you have mentioned..

Warm Regards

Mazdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazdul,

you can find this setting in your Visual Administrator. Are you on NW04s?

Best Reagrds,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Marcel

Yes we are in NW04s...

But I went to VC and opened one object and there I could find the path that you have mentioned and maintained the settings. But it didnt realy resolve the issue and hence I think the settings to be done in Visual Admin.

Can you please tell in which path to go to find the settings that you mentioned.

Warm Regards

mazdul@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mazdul,

start your Visual Administrator and modify the setting as it is described <a href="https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/VC/Connection+Lifetime">here.</a> Have a look at the picture. Maybe this helps.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Answers (0)