cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rajesh/Sadhu= Pricing Proc. Difference between Factory and Depot Sales ?

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the diff. between the Pricing Proc of Factory and Depot Sales ?

CIN Version.

Regrds,

Binayak

Message was edited by:

Binayak Ghosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Binayak,

Let me try to explain you few difference between factory pricing procedure and depot.

While creating the billing document sytem will pick the excise duty from the sales order in case of

factory pricing (based on condition record which you have maintained).

But in case of Depot billing you have the option to copy the values from the excise invoice (J1IJ) based on

the routine 356 assigned to all the excise conditions.

Hope this information is useful for you.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We was into the depot sales project.We have done till excise duty.

That means,first we are created a sales order and then outbound delivery for that.So based on the outbound delivery number normally we do billing.

But here after outbound delivery we are in to assigning excise duty tothe delivery.In j1ij we have given and done all the things its working fine by FIFO method.It will first show the first procurement.We will select and this process got over.RG23D table is filled up with the values.

But after this i gone for doing billing in VF01.But when i give the delivery number,it shows the condition typea and values but it didnt show any thing about excise duty which we are giving,So can anyone plz help me in this issue.

Whether any configuration we want to do,or any thing we want to do internally.

Routine 356, which transfer this from j1ij to billing is not happening, Since it is direct procurement of traded items , excise duties need to be passed on to customer directly, Here I hope there is no point of calcualting the excise duty, Since the excise duty would have inventorised.

UTXJ condition record are maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Incase of Factory, Excise Duty is calculated which is to be paid as liability, & may or may not have taxes like VAT, CST, LST & so on, based on the scenario. For Example: Sales to Customer will have taxes like VAT, CST, LST & so on, but incase of Stock Transfer, these taxes will not be applicable.

Incase of Depot sale, Excise duty will be an inbuild component of Price (though may be reflected separately) but will have taxes like VAT, CST, LST & so on.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Even if u do stock transfer from Depot VAT and CST are not charged .

Excise part u r right.

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working on the TAXINN procedure and i am not sure about a few customization settings. I request you to provide me with some configuration documents or any specific material concerend to TAXINN procedure.

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking You,

Anil