cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding the error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

"com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.discovery.TargetNotMappedException: Logical Target sap.com/DynamicWSProxies/DEFAULT_WS_METADATA_DEST not mapped to a physical system"

Please let me know what this error indicates when I try to integrate my webservice in my application(NWDS 2004s).

Thanks

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am not mistaken, you are trying to use an Adaptive web service model. You need to create a destination in Visual Admin; specify the web service target URL there and use the destination while consuming the web service.

This is how you create the destination - Login to Visual Admin. Navigate to Web Services Security--> Web Service Clients --> Dynamic Proxies. Click 'New' and create a new destination.

Hope it helps.

Post your mail id. I shall send you the document.

Regards,

M.Subathra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subathra,

Thanks for your suggestion. My mail id if svivekanandhan@kaar.in.

I desperately need the document.

Thanks and regards

Vivekanandhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got similar error, however, I got this error only after modifying the web services then deploying it again. Will you be able to send me the document on how to solve this problem as well.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

Van

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

This is the system configuration that needs to be done on portal side. The logical target system that you are trying to refer is not mapped to any system. This mapping needs to be done prior to the use of webservice.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza Kharodawala,

Thanks for the info. Do you have any document regarding this, so that I can do it to consume the webservice or you just explain how can I achieve this.

Thanks

Vivek