cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreement, Open Accrual

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our organization, we use rebate agreement extensively. Most of the agreements are for one year validity period.

My problem is that when we finally settle the agreement and issue credit memo for final settlement some accrul is left open. Generally we make sure that at the time of settlement the accrued amount is equal to the final settlement value. This is done by doing the manual posting of accrual.

In case some agreement has some open accrual, when Agreement are in "C" or "D" status, how can i make the open accrual as "zero". this is also due to audit pupose we don't want any open accrual against an agreement.

Thanks in Advance.

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any comment from the experts...

I am trying to do it with statistical table S060. is there some other method also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks a lot for the message.

First, what are system calculation rules ?

Second, Suppose now there are some issue bcos of which the accrual are open than what is the way to eliminate the accrual from the agreement once it is in C/D status.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If my underastanding is right even if you pass the the total accruals manually some accruals are still showing open. Take help of ABAP to check whether system caleculation rules are correct.

Regards,

Narasimham