cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding crosss selling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd gurus,

Am working on cross selling ,i had configured all the things, but plz tel me how do the pop up comes in sales order for cross selling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I've got a question about Cross Selling/ UP Selling.

I'm able to complete the Cross Selling process and I would like to know what is necesary, at the customizing or at the user level , to do an Up selling process for a Sales Order.

thanks in advance,

Ane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To set up cross selling, you must make the following settings in Customizing:

· Create the conditions tables, access sequence, and calculation schemes for determining cross selling articles, since the cross selling function relies on the conditions technique. (Alternatively, you can use the analysis discussed in “Activities” below to create the data automatically.)

· Create a cross selling profile with the following attributes:

- Determination of cross selling articles via function module

- Price calculation scheme

- Scheme using conditions technique

- Flag indicating how the cross selling dialog is to appear

- Flag indicating whether an availability check is to be performed

· Assign the cross selling profile to a sales area, document scheme, and customer scheme.

If the order taker presses Enter after entering the data for one article, then a dialog box appears automatically, displaying a list of articles to be suggested to the customer. These cross selling articles are ones that pertain specifically to the purchased article.

· If the order taker waits to press Enter until the customer has finished ordering, then the dialog box appears automatically, this time showing all of the articles in the sales order, along with their corresponding cross selling articles.

Rgds

Siva Yepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sinus,

when you are doing the cross selling, in the <b>IMG</b> there we will define the cross selling profile in that you will have a field called <b>cross selling dialog box indicator</b> by that u will get the pop up box.