Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross selling Customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I found out these steps to configure the Cross-selling:

Steps followed for creating Cross selling.

1. Created sales order ZCS by copying standard order OR.

2. Assigned the sales order to the sales area.

3. Assigned the item category determonation as follow:

ZCSNORMCSELTANTAN

Setting for Cross selling:

1. Created Condition type 'CS01' with access sequence as 'C001'.

2. The access sequence is having access a customised table with fields as Sales OrgDist ChannelDivSold-tomaterial.

3. Created Procedure 'CS0001. The procedure is having only one condition type 'CS01'. [Later one can add, depending on the business need]

4. Define Customer/Document Procedure for Cross-selling as 'C' and 'C' respectively.

5. Assigned the document, ZSC to procedure 'C'.

6. Created cross-selling profile as 'CS1. In this assigned, Cross-selling pricing procedure as CS0001 and Pricing procedure as the standard pricing procedure. No product proposal procedure is defined. Also, the Cross-selling dialog box ind. is left blank and ATP indicator for cross-selling materials is not checked.

7. Assigned the Cross-selling procedure to the sales area.

Entry is created as follows:

Sales areaCCCS1 [read as sales areaCS Cust procedureCS doc procedureCS profile].

8. Modified the sold-to party and attached the 'C' to PP cust. proc.

9. Created the condition record via VB41 and for material A, attached three alternative materials B, C and D.

But I don't know how to achieve step 2 and 8 and I also don't find the cross selling icon when I create a sales order. So, could you give me some solutions? Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customized the Cross selling, and it works correctly.

But now I would like to change the articles instead of copy the sugessted articles.

I think that it is up-selling.

Any idea of the steps for the customizing?

Kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Do you know how to configure upselling and down selling. could you pls describe the steps for the same.

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks a lot for your solution.

Now I have finished the customizing. But when I create a new sales order and click on the icon for Cross-selling, unfortunately, It would not prompt the dialog box for alternative materials. I check the customizing steps again, but I don't why it would not propt the dialog. Could you give me an idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai nina,

for step 2:

after creating condition table create access sequence taking the condition table u have created.

the cross selling will automatically pop -up if u give A in cross selling profile

then cross selling icon will be in green below ur line item screen in ur

sales order.

hope it helps

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 2: Use tc OV46. Give any no from 501-999 and press enter.

Inside you can see a list of fields on the right. double click the ones that you require in their sequence. After selection, choose Generate icon (Shift+F4)

now goto access C001 using OV41 and insert this created table into ur access (C001 is standard. it already has table 11. you can delete this or keep it)

Step 8: goto XD02 change view customer master. goto Sales area data and to Sales tab. there you need to assign this procedure C to your customer in field 'PP cust. proc.'

Hope this solves

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi aribis,

Thanks a lot for your solution.

Now I have finished the customizing. But when I create a new sales order and click on the icon for Cross-selling, unfortunately, It would not prompt the dialog box for alternative materials. Do you why?

Thanks a lot!

Nina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you given aletrnative materials in you VB41??

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Certainly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you check alternative materials in vb41???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram_ki,

T-code: VB41 can check alternative materials? I don't know. Could you tell me how to check.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u got through u query

if u need any help of cross sellin u can tell me

Regards

Vinit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

Do you have any idea on Cross Selling report SDVK

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

For step two: -

First u hae to create condn table by taking the field from field catelog.

Then assign this condition table to access sequence which u have created .

This will be ur key for the access.

Not clear about the step 8: will be great If u can explain in more detail