cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the data that we got after successful execution of a Bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a simple Webdynpro application to execute a user defined Bapi and that was executing successfully but the next step when i want to use the data that which i have retrieved from that Bapi i am facing problem.I am unable to use that particular data

My idea is to use that data and again i want to filter that particular data which i got from the Bapi execution with out calling another Bapi

Ex: I wrote a user defined Bapi to retrieve flight details if i enter the id of the particular airline

Then i executed my webdynpro application and i am able to get the output

from that output i want a particular flight details if i choose the City name i.e. the details related to that particular city which i choose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

praveenkumar_kadi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this pdf from page no 44 onwards. It describes the same flight application as you did and debugging the same

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/58a7e390-0201-0010-abb1-8eec7eb7...

Hope that helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the Help,

I am working with the same scenario which was there in the PDF sent by you but in that document it was directly allowing us to click on the output which we got after executing a Bapi, but here when i am executing i didn't know the procedure how to make use of the data which we got after execution and displaying it in other view

can we write any code to access that particular data that we got after executing that flight scenario and do some operations on that particular fields

thanks and regards

Raghu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You