cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt about nast...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi every body...am doing a print program for inventory management...application type ME...output type WA01.....am fetching data from table A004.....there we have condition records...for assigning output types do we need to use NAST table in my program..if so with which field i have to compareteh nast table...can anybody xplain mein detail......its bit urgent.....thnx in advance....

santosh....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

The output types will be stored in the table <b>NAST</b>.

The field <b>NAST-KSCHL</b> holds the output types.

If the script has been assigned to more than one output type and if u want to perform some action in particular to <b>WA01</b> then Check the <b>NAST-KSCHL</b> field and perform therequired action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use 'kschl' field of 'nast'/'tnapr' table for output type.

Award points if found useful.

Regards

Indrajit.

Message was edited by:

Indrajit Chakraborti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We can say, in most cases NAST is controlling the outputs. If you copied a standard program, there is an internal table, or structure, which contains the NAST table values. Of course its name is different in different programs.

What is exactly you wanted to control in NAST table?

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tamas....actually here we assigning to a print program ...and the program is regarding movement type...if the material is moved..from the inventory a form shld b trigered showing the details of material....we didnt use standard program...we used custom program...and the tabels we using are a004, mseg,twlad etc..my question is do we need to use NAST table for assigning output type..we already used it we are getting form , but we are not geting data tehre....pls help regarding theis hw cld i solve this prob..if u have any doubt pl let me knw....thnk u

santosh.....

dev_parbutteea
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to go to tranx nace to assign form for output types.