cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enter numeric value

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am geting one problem when i am assigning the plant with company code the system give the error the "enter numeric value" even i am using the numeric value only.pl solve my problem and mail me on -79 gupta@gmail.com

amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Although the standard system settings are like, that Plant can be of alphanumeric value but these settings can be changed at the client level so what you can do is change the Plant field's "WERK" datatype from numberic to alphanumeric.

Reward Point if it helps

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you able to see plant when you assign the plant to company code... or do one thing delete plant and define again.. this will solve your problem...

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am creating the enterprise structure and i have define the plant and company code now we have to assign the plant with company code in logistic general it showing and when i am saving this step system give the error the enter numeric value and this assignment is not saved.

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where are you trying the assignment....please be specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl tell where u r assigning the same .

Tell me path or tcode .

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i am creating the enterprise structure and i have define the plant and company code now we have to assign the plant with company code in logistic general it showing and when i am saving this step system give the error the enter numeric value and this assignment is not saved.

amit