cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEWB Enhancement Error while adding new field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

The requirement is to add the attachment feild in the support desk message screen (CRMD_ORDER) in the Fast track tab , although in the transaction tab already the document option is available for attachments the end user's want it in intial screen.

I have tried this using EASY ENHANCEMENT WORKBENCH - EEWB as per the suggestions given by experts in SDN,now i face a problem in EEWB .

I have created a object and extention in EEWB under a project,the it took me to the wizard automatically ,i followed up the notes in wizard to ADD_NEW_FIELDS and after it is completed, it shows a ERROR message as "Definition CRM_BTX_ADD_NEW_FIELDS is of the type 'TSK' and should run on an external system. This is not permissible. Only definitions of type 'SEQ' may be created for external systems." What does this Error Mean?Should i have to follow any system settings for this?

Note : I have made the system settings in EEWC -System Data Maintenence before enhancement.

Has any one worked with EEWB to ADD new fields,if so then please give me a solution to solve this problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohana Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I do have same problem, to add new custom fields could you please let me know if you get clarify things

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

We are also facing similar error in EEWB. If you have solved this problem, please update thread.

Thanks

Dhanraj