it appear to be <b>TBL_STUDENT (deleted)</b>

the item still there

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vidya_gugnani
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you delete a table from dictionary explorer,it is marked as deleted and you cannot edit the table further as it is meaningless,however the corresponding xlf files are not deleted.

This information is necessary for deployment so make sure you have deployed the deletion on your database and then delete the xlf files manually to avoid inconsistencies with the database.

Regards,

Vidya

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Just delete the TBL_STUDENT.dtdbtable and TBL_STUDENT.dtdbtable.xlf files from src in the navigator view.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yzme,

If u had Deployed the Dictionary project once, before deleting it, then the table gets created on the Java Schema on the WAS Database backend.

As Vidya said, When you delete the TABLE in the Dictionary Project it is marked for deletion, and you are not allowed to change it further. But the Table is not Dropped from the backend... i.e from the database. to DROP the Table, u will need to explicitly Execute the DROP TABLE Command at the Database level of the WAS.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

To delete the table from Source, just switch to navigator perspective, expand the dictionary project,>src>Projects , delete tableName.dtdbtable,tableName.xlf.

SSwitch to dictionary perspective Reload+Rebuild the project. The table will delete from the source.

Regards,

Naga

Sunitkroy
Participant
0 Kudos

If you have already deployed your project then you have to remove that table from server too by logging in there.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually , i need to delete from the source ..in order to remove it..