cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product hierarchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have made 3 brand, brand1, brand2 and brand 3 as 001GDBR400, 001GDBR400100 and 001GDBR400100195. I have made class and characteristic and assigned to Material Master. But system is not relating brand 1 with brand 2 and brand 3.

How I can allocate brand 1 with brand 2 and 3? For example the product is Brand 1 is Pepsi, Brand 2 is Pepsi Classic and Brand 3 is Pepsi Diet.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dhananjay

Have u assigned characteristics to the class u have created. and please specify which class type u r using( ru using 0300)?

Please try to follow these steps:

1st create 3 characteristics for ur 3 brand (CT04) there enter class type (300-variant). then go to CL02 define ur class and enter the class type as 300.

go to MM01, go to classification view and enter the class which u have created, then system should automatically reflected the characteristics attcahed to this.

Please tell me if i am wrong that case explain ur question in a detailed way.

regrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check if the product hierarchy is assigned in Material master record inBasic data1under General view [OVSV] and in [V/76] and also maintain your hierarchy stucture and PRODHS which helps you to maintain these structures.

hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore