Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating the interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap xi guru's

===========

I have a small doubt in XI... that's is ...if we will configure the scenario...like

<b>FILE ---> XI ---> FILE</b> or any scenario... that will be running in <b>production server </b>continuously.. i set the <b>poll interval</b> of every 5sec.. so it will poll the particular FTP server for every 5 second right...if any file is there it will pick the file.. this process it will continuous for every 5 seconds.. then then interface will be running continuously.. i want to <b>run the interface in production server,</b> <u>when the client tells that start pick the</u> <u>file.</u>..that time i need to activate the interface and that file to be picked and it should poll again the FTP server...this will be my doubt...so XI supports this.. if any body faced this kind of requirements..please share your ideas with me..

Points will be rewarded immediately..

Advance Thanks..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also

check this blog

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/06/04/starting-stopping-of-communication-channel-from-rwb

Regards

krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to activate dynamically check the following thread

Regards

krishna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which SP level are you on?

You can activate / deactivate ( start and stop communication channels) from the COmmunication Channel Monitoring.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi bhavesh..

Thanks for your reply... I am using service pack 9..In service pack i will get this feature... Is it in RWB.. component monitoring.. and then how to stop our integration scenario..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i think the feature is not available in sp9

if available, you will be able to see it in your Comm Channel . (Integration Directory)

Regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krish..

In which service pack we will get this feature.. how to do this can you send me the steps please....

thanks

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SP 9 on XI 3.0 ? If yes then you would need to manually deactivate the sender file adapter in Integration Directory.

Comm Channel Monitoring is available from SP 16. Refer,

/people/paul.medaille/blog/2006/09/29/communication-channel-monitor

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh

can u confirm if it is available form sp16 /sp 17??

Regards

krishna

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SP 17. My Mistake

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats a ok as long as you can confirm

Regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna..

Thanks a lot for your idea's..i gave you the points..

Thank you very much..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh..

Thanks a lot.. i gave you the points..its was really helpful for me..