cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement where I need to design a User Input screen with parameters ( Sales Org, Dist., Division, SP, SH and materials (might be more than one), quantity and when I execute it.

A report should be generated showing the net price value with all the discounts, surcharges, taxes etc.

Any help on this?

Regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>I have a requirement where I need to design a User Input screen with parameters ( Sales Org, Dist., Division, SP, SH and materials (might be more than one), quantity and when I execute it.</b>

Youi already have them in Sales Order. Where do you want such User Input Screen?

<b>A report should be generated showing the net price value with all the discounts, surcharges, taxes etc.</b>

You can create a report as per your requirement in T.Code V/LD.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Lets say the SP has multiple SH and I want to see the net price for the material with the break down of all the condition types (discounts, surcharges etc) in one screen. Which is not possible in a sales order or a quotation.

Thanks & Regards,

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the same Sales Order, you canhave multiple line item. In Line Item, you can go to partner function & change the ship to party. Similarly you get all conditions in line item & can view the pricing with condition value.

Process:

Select line item --> Goto (in the main menu - i.e topmost line in SAP screen) --> Line Item --> Item Condition. (Here you can toggle in tab pages & check for information & also change ine ship to party in partner function)

Regards.

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

My requirement is like this.

A Sold to Party( lets say SP) has multiple Ship to party's assigned to it( SH1, SH2, SH3).

Now when you create a quotation for a particular material for the sold to party, you can show the quotation for one Ship to party only. You cannot create a quotation that shows the pricing for all the Ship to party's assigned to the SP at the same time.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

pavan