cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound idoc status 53 but nothing is updated in transaction level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using we19 test tool to process routing idoc LOIROU02 (inbound processing)with some test values. After executing using standard inbound function module in R/3 4.7, I am getting a status 53 ( application document posted). This idoc is used for changing routings in PP module to allocate operations for BOM components in a master BOM material and Group. After processing, I went to routing transaction and checked but nothing is updated for operations. Do anyone knows why then the application document is successfully posted and giving status 53.

Any response is appreciated

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the user authentication details in the RFC destination are properly mentioned.

Vijay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky,

Status 53 of idoc represents that "Application document posted". That doesnt mean that it has successfully updated the database.

Check for the process code entry in ur partner profile. It might be possible that the report that is being run after successful posting of idoc is unable to actually update the database.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using inbound process code ED00 ( Display using workitem) , Identification TS30200088, with/o Ale service, Processing by task. I get the idoc in my business work place when I execute it through we19. From the business work place inbox, I got to edit idoc and End process for gettign the status 53. I am not sure why it is not updating the DB?

Thanks