cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Vendor List Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know how to download the Vendor List (which has the Vendor / Product Category relationship). I checked the tables BUT000 etc. but they don't have what I am looking for.

Basically I am looking for the content shown via webgui when you click on "Process Vendor List" -> "Find Vendor List" in an Excel format

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Try out this FM.

B468_VENDOR_GET_DATA

Navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

any update on this ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry, I was pulled into some other priority work hence did not look at this. Did you try the function module?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

The FM is not working its showing Message of not exist. Is there any other method to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the same problem and resolved it by using table BBPD_PD_INDEX with Object_Type = BUS2206001.

Use t.code SE16 to access the table and you can then download to excel by going to System > List > Save in the menu.

Matt

(I realise the last message in this thread was over a year ago, but I couldnt find an answer on the forums when I was trying to work it out - so hopefully this will help someone in the future.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both could you please check the FM B46B_VENDOR_GET_DATA.

I am daam sure for this how to use but may help you.

Thanks

Navneet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following links -></b>

<u>Also look in tables VENMAP, BUT000, BUT020, BUT021.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

can any body please answer this query as i am facing the same problem. I have cheked the related link given above but its not solving the our query.