cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Planned GI date change when date changes are made on shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When changes are made to load start date, load end, shpment completion, shipment start, and shipment end dates in the shipment the changes will update the picking date and the material avail. date on the delivery. How can I update the Trans. planning, loading,Planned GI and delivery date in the processing tab on the delivery? Your help is much appreciated

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the dates GI planned date , pick/pack date, loading date, transportation planning date etc are automatically proposed on the basis of Either Backward scheduling or Forward scheduling as per the situation and hence u don't have to do the same manually it will get automatically updated as per the material availability date.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irma - To the extent I understand the process, the loading, planned GI date etc on the delivery document are proposed by the system automatically based on the route definitions. You define lead time on the routes and the delivery document takes that information into account while it is being created (the del doc). So what you see, is proposed dates on the delivery doc. Even if you change transportation planning dates on shipment document, you would never see a change on the delivery doc.

Hope I cleared the process, but to make happen what you need, I would say, that you would have to code a user exit while saving shipment to see if transportation planning schedules are changed and based on it, the delivery doc is updated with the information.

Thanks

Nikhil