cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM Deploy Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I'm deploying a J2EE project and the J2EE Server gives me the following error :

18-may-2005 14:02:06 /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[005]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : linux2

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/CONFIG~1/Temp/temp31738Isicres_J2EE.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/ADMINI1/CONFIG~1/Temp/temp31738Isicres_J2EE.ear

Aborted: development component 'Isicres_J2EE'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2005.05.18.13.59.43':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/Isicres_J2EE.. Reason: null; nested exception is: java.lang.NullPointerException (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I haven't idea to solve this problem!! any help, please?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You can find the root exception in the defaultTrace.trc file under /usr/sap/<SID>/<INSTANCE>/j2ee/cluster/server<N>/log.

Hope it helps,

Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vladimir

Finally, the problem was solved restarting the J2EE server.Thanks anyway by your help..

Regards

Carlos

Answers (0)