cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-Views in Sneak preview - java

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I installed Sneak preview Java Full version. When I was trying to see the preview of I-view for Java Webdynpro application, getting error says Application can't be found.

I refered the below link.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3e36d690-0201-0010-cd99-bfbb81bd...

But I'm not sure what should be the input for Webdynpro NameSpace? I mentioned system as "SAP_LocalSystem".

Please help me..

BM

Message was edited by:

Bharathi M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In category Select the webdynpro-content,

check the properties what you have given

ApplicationName: Your Application Name(ExampleApp)

namesapace=local/ur project name (local/firstwdpproject)

system=SAP_Localsystem.

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try & get back you guys...

Thanks.

BM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

the name space would b

local/ur project name

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is the version of EP ur using? If its EP 6 ..there is some problem while clicking on the preview of iviews for sneak preview of EP 6.... ur iview might work fine even though the preview doesnt display a thing...

check it out ...

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im working on Sneak preview for Java- SP16. Can you tell me what should the input for <i>Webdynpro Namespace</i>?

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could anyone help me pls?

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Can you give some more info about problem you are facing, like excatly what you are trying to do and when you are getting error.

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.. I created the i-view for Webdynpro Java application, When i see the preview its giving me an error says "Invalid URL/application".

Note: I deployed it successfully. Im using Sneak preview Full java version SP-16

BM