cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Area check for custom partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

When processing sales orders in our system, it does not check the sales area for the customer of a custom partner function. Can this be setup via config or is there a an exit that can be used for this.

Thanks,

Roy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Roy,

The check against the sales area will be done for the sold-to, ship-to and payer in the sales order only. There is no possibility to switch on this check for other partner functions in standard. The only one way to realize this functionality is to modify the tables TPACHECK and TPACHECKASSIGN (adding entry in the TPACHECKASSIGN for IDENT 10 and role type).

I hope this information helps you.

Best regards,

Lela

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Apologies for posting this question to this very old thread... But it's the only one I found so far which is relevant.

I created a new partner function, and I need to restrict users to input only partner functions which exist in the sales area of the order. How do I use tables TPACHECKASSIGN and TPACHECK to implement this? I have looked at both tables, and I am quite lost.

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

For parternerfunction you should assign the particular partner functon to the customer

which he needs in customer data(i.e master data).there functions might be sold to party or ship to party whatever you

want end user to use at order level..

After assigning that particular partner to that customer, it will reflect in sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can also Assign your partner function

in spro screen to particular account group.

this partner function shaould be up to you want to assign

all the partner function or the particular one you want to assign

Regards

Yogesh Raina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh -- Thanks for your response. However, it does not address the functionality issue.

Currently, I created new partner function ZZ (for example).

I assigned this partner function ZZ to account group Z000.

I created new partner XYZ in account group Z000, in sales area XX00/XX/XX.

I created a sales order in sales area YY00/YY/YY.

Problem is that system allows me to assign partner XYZ to this sales order.

How do I prevent this?

How do I enfore that system will only allow partner XYZ in the sales order, if the partner is created in the same sales area?

Edited by: krist d on Dec 13, 2010 4:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lela,

Works great. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Roy