cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing a BPM which has proxies. In SAPR3 side, I have defined inbound interface for proxy generation in a namespace. But in XI interface mapping, I am using target message to R3 as Abstract interface which has message type defined in different namespace. When generation of proxy, how can I link message type in XI to message type in R3.

There is an xml namespace in message type. There I have given sap message type namespace for XI message type. And the message type names in XI and SAP are same.Is this the right way to link?

Thanks,

Deno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to send messages from BPM to Inbound proxy, you define an abstract interface which refers to the same message type as the Proxy interface. It has to be in the same Software Component Version, but need not be in the same namespace.

In the interface determination you set the abstract interface as receiver interface, a mapping program is not needed here.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the reply..

Deno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have similar situation where BPM is calling proxy in R/3. It was working fine but we had change in servers and all the settings were restored but now the BPM is not working properly. The contents in BPM messages are blank. The BPM process is working fine but it is not passing data into R/3 (target) system. I already tried SWWL, SXMB_MONI_BPE, SPROXY. Checked the queues, checked the connections, settings. Don't know what else could be wrong. Any suggestions on debugging BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Stefan:

Does your answer also include Synchronous scenario ?

Thanks

Liang