cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create framework order in backend from SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are on SRM 5.0, classic scenario. Currently we use trans. type ECPO to generate PO's in backend from bid invitation. In backend we get doc. type NB. Now, customer requires ability to create also framework orders. What is think I should do is:

1. Create new transaction type for PO(how to do it?) or assign existing one(ECDP)

2. As only one external range can be assigned to PO use BADi to to the rest.

Please let me know if there is a better or easier way to do it. Especially regarding point #1 - do I have to use standard transation type(there are only two for PO) or can I create a new one(please say how).

I will reward with points usefull answers.

best regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Can You elaborate question more specific? Framework orders means sales order?

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

No, I mean purely purchase order with validity start and end date. In backend the document type is FO. In fact it really doesn't matter - I can make the question more general - how to create two(or more) different purchase order types in backend from SRM? For me it's enough if I can give use a way to select what document type he want to create and the rest I will do in BADi where I will check for transaction type(I guess). The question is how to get to this point - how to create own transaction type for PO.

best regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

You can create transaction type for PO (with corresponding internal and external numbers) in SPRO:

SPRO -> SRM -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Define Transaction Types

This transaction type can be use in BADI to control PO type.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

There you can only use existing ones. You can create new entries but you have to choose either ECPO or EDPO. Question is how to create a new (third) type?

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there...

How you have achieved this please explain....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm having a similar issue, I need to create a framework order in SRM and replicate it in ECC, I've created a new transaction type in SRM and in ECC, but when I select position type "LIMIT" in SRM the PO get stuck in error in process, and in transaction RZ20 the error is the system transfer the position type F (service) instead of P (for limit) I used another transcation type (ECPO) and set the position type LIMIT, in that case the PO get stuck in status "error in process" but with a different error in this case "there is no account assignment for service position".

Did you solved the issue? Could you create a FO PO in ECC? Any help would be appreciated!!.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Karina