cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization Error in Integration Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have authorization issues with Integration Repository(IR) in XI 7.0 Server. While logging into IR, i use the PISUPER id which works fine. But if i use other id it throws authorization error.

I am using client 710 and have created an id with relevant roles to login to IR which failed. Then i created same id on 001 client and could logon to IR with that id. This means that while logging into IR, it points to 001 client and not 710 that i am using. Thus i need to use 2 different ids: one for IR that points 001 client and other for logging into SAP system on 710 client.

I referred the below thread which tells the same.

Can someone explain me about this.

Also can i use the same id for logging to IR and SAP system?

Regards,

Chintan Sheth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to raise an OSS than rely on SDN.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is with profile and role given to the Logon User.

Please contact to Basis team for resolving the same.

Authorisation for login in IR will given to Logon User also.

Regards,

Sandeep kaushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understand that with single userid you want to login on IR and SAP system both (SAP GUI).

Users and roles are client dependent hence you have to create everything on another client. Second thing you can't use service user to login using GUI (dialogue user).

do revert if I missed something.

Regards,

Gourav

---

Reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Yes i know that users and roles are client dependent. But my problem is different.

I hav created a new client 710 which is copy of 001 client and also performed the post steps as per SAP Note 940309.

The problem i face is while logging to Integration Repository. I have id PISUPER on both the clients 001 and 710. But for logging to IR it accepts the logon credentials of 001 client and not of client 710. I understood this when i changed the password of PISUPER on client 710.

As per my knowledge, for logging to IR it should use the user master record of client 710.

Kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Chintan Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Waiting for some help.

Regards,

Chintan Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

No response yet.

Is someone there to help me solve my problem??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

Can you please check whether in Client 710, the user is locked? (Tcode SU01->Put User Name->Check Lock Status)

Regards,

Amitabha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitabha,

No users are locked.

But the problem is that it is pointing to client 001.

Regards,

Chintan Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chintan,

I remember facing the same issue a while back. Our BASIS guys resolved this after changing some parameters in Exchange profile. I do not know the exact paramater names in Exchange profile. Better post the same question in Netweaver administrator forum. Some BASIS people should be able to help you.

Good Luck.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

I have also changed the settings of few parameters in Exchange Profile as per SAP note 940309.

Well am posting this question in Netweaver Administrator forum. Hopefully someone could help me there.

Thanks & Regards,

Chintan Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Someone plz help me on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly help me on this please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no update..

Someone kindly help me resolving this.