cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimum order value for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem concerning order value. I want to block orders for delivery that, based on the shipping point for the individual items, do not reach a minimum order value per shipping point. When the customer orders the next time and the combined value on a specific shipping point for the old and the new order(s) reaches the limit, a delivery document should be created. We also want to create a message to the customer saying that the first order wasn't delivered due to low value.

Is this possible without extensive programming? A little coding in a copying rule or such is ok, but as we can handle this manually in the WH-system we don't want to put to much effort in it.

best regards,

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you can do that, You can use the mimum order value condition type in the pricing procedure . This condtion type check for the mimimum order value and if this is not met based on the routine in pricing procedure it will block. You can make adjustments in code for the routine for the condition type.Condition type is AMIW

Reward points!!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this also work when I then need to combine this blocked order with the new order that combined gets over the minimum order value?

regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I too have this kind of a requirement.

If anyone can share their views.