cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove "Menu" button on Transaction iView - HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to remove the "Menu" button that appears on the transaction iviews. I am using Transaction iviews for HTML.

I was able to remove the command input field by using the service parameter ~noheaderokcode = 1. I also want to remove the "Menu" button. For this I tried ~webTransactionType = EWT, but this removed the entire tool bar, including the "Save", "Back" etc buttons. I want all the other buttons to stay except the "Menu" button.

How can I achieve this?

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

did u got the solution of this issue?

my requirement is same as yours

I am using SAP NetWeaver sp11.

Thanks,

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepti,

I was not able to completely try out the solution mentioned in the note 1010519 (above post).

I did try setting ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 1. But when I set this, the Function help F4 help stopped working. I wasnt able to test the other values. So currently we are using it as it is only with the OK code filed hidden.

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

I just tested F4 help with ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 1 in different browsers and it worked without any problem. Under what circumstances doesnt it work? Have you reported this to SAP?

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reena,

According to sap note 1010519, parameter <b>~webgui_simple_toolbar</b> is available in

NetWeaver 2004s Integrated ITS 7.00 Basis Support Package 12

and I am using Support Package 11. so when I try setting ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 1 in ITS I dont see any change in my transaction iview

Regards

Deepti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, this is wierd. I tried ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 1 again and now, nothing changes at all. Just the same problem as Deepti is facing.

I'm not sure how it had worked sometime back (although the F4 wasn't working, for any of the fields)

Along with ~webgui_simple_toolbar = 1, I also have the follwoing parameters set:

~WEBGUI = 1

~THEME = SL

~NOHEADEROKCODE = 1

Just to make sure everything is correct.... I am modifying these parameters from the service "<b>webgui</b>" under /default_host/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/ in SICF.

We are using integrated ITS... and the portal version 7.00 SP10

Thanks and Regards,

Reena

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Reena,

you don't need to set ~noheaderokcode together with ~webgui_simple_toolbar.

What support package you are currently on? As Deepti already mentioned the parameter ~webgui_simple_toolbar is available with Netweaver 2004 SP12.

With best regards,

T. J. Domsalla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Renna,

please read SAP note 1010519 which describes how this can be configured.

Best regards,

Klaus