cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal Themes & Flex Colors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

according to Note 1011507 changing Colors in the Portal Theme should work with the Flex Components, too, as of SP11.

I tried to change some colors, but it doesn't seem to work at all. Has anyone tried to the colors that way yet?

Do I have to do anything but changing the values of the "Visual Composer" tags?

I know about the workaround, but want to avoid bothering the administrator with getting me the files...

Thanks in advance!

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lanzlf
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

It works, with certain limitations that will be solved in the SPS12 but works (like background)

Did you activated the "Enable styling of Flex control in Portal Themes" before compiling ?

Cheers, Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

I didn't know that I had to enable the styling.

So, GREAT, thank you so much, it works!!

Greetz,

Stephan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Stephan ,

I doubt if something else can be achieved on this or not .In case i get some pointers on this will let you know.

Thanx

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your quick answer!

I know both of these sides. The problem is that getting the two files for changing the colors directly in the system is not that simple in our company. That's why I was really excited about the above mentioned note, saying that changing the colors of a VC iView is now possible in the portal theme.

The Administrator installed SP11 a couple of weeks ago, so it SHOULD work, but it doesn't!

Stephan