Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XD01, 02 Addition Component....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created user (sduser) and in XD01 or XD02 t-code the Addition Component is comming but in Admin user where all SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW is given but in XD01 and XD02 the Addition Component tab is not there instead of that Assigned Object tab is there. What will ne problem ? How to bring Additional Component ?

SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW all authorisation but why it is not comming in Admin.

Pl. reply soon.

Yusuf.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yusuf,

Check the PID, go to SU01 -> Paremeters tab, copy the PID values from your test uid to your Amin uid to see if this will bring up the "Addition Component" tab.

In some cases, workflow or some custom configuration might affect the screen, the Functional person will have the answer.

Hope this help,

Lye

0 Kudos

Hi Tse-Hun Lye,

No, I tried the problem is still not solved. Even I compared in both user there is no difference.

Yusuf

0 Kudos

Yusuf,

I have the feeling the "Additional Component" tab might be custom development for your project. Check with the Functional and the developer to see if they can shed some light.

One way you can figure this out is create another copy of your test uid, with same PID value, see if you can see the tab. If no, then you know there might be some configuration that tied to user id. If yes, remove all the PID value, if you cannot see it, we know its the PID, if you can see it, then I am completely wrong.

You can switch on the trace (ST01) when you run the test. Might give you some additional info. This is what I called "deduction logic" method. Help me figure out a lot of authorization issue.

Hope this help. Good luck.

Lye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is because of object is not check/maint. in your system for t-code -XD01 or XD02

Execute tcode - su24 and find out which object is not check/maint. for tcode XD01 or Xd02 in your system.

If object is not check/ Maint. change it . It will affect into all roles

wherever you will assign the tcd- XD01 or XD02.

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

not solved