cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of allowed outputs in custumer master record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need some help on where I could add my Z document into the list of allowed outputs in customer master record - selas area data - documents. I have there just choise of standard SAP documensts (as is BA00, BA01, LD00, LD01, RD00, RD09) and I need to add there my Z.... document.

Any help will be awarded.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zbynek,

Use the transaction <b>NACE</b> to add your own output types.

Goto transaction NACE and select the application type and Click on Output types button.

Click on Change button and Select Processing routines and click on NewEntries button.

Give the output type and Give your program and FORM routine and save it.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I have already created my own output type Z.... I can choose this output type in invoice, but problem is that I don´t see my defined output type in customer master record - sales area data - documents. (there is just list of SAP output types) By the way I have more my Z output types which I use in orders, deliveries, invoices, but no of my defined Z documents is in list of allowed outputs in customer master record - sales area data - documents.

When I write there my Z document I get error:

In table T683S, the entry B DB DB0001 D is missing

Message no. F2100

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you enter the newly created output types in the output determination procedure? I feel this may be the problem.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not the problem, because my own Z document is assigned output determination procedure.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I just have customized some outputs in customer master record with V/44 and V/46, but now I have a problem:

The aplication/utilization ( DB/ B) of the outputs in the master record is not defined when a sales document/delivery/invoice is created. Each of them has its own aplication / utilization ( V2, V3) , and it's not possible to select the correct output of the master record.

So, how can I choose the correct output of the master record when I generate the sales document/delivery/invoice?

Thanks!!

Ruben.

0 Kudos

Dear Malach,

Just use Tcode V/46.

Thanks,

Greg