Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Warning Messg shown even after Credit Limit Exceeded

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m using Automatic Credit Check, Update Group 000015, but while sale order creation, even after the sale order value exceeds customer credit limit, no warning message is being shown.

In transaction OVA8,, both dynamic and reaction "c" has been clicked, still no error message is being shown.

Regrds,

Binayak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi run this one RFDKLI20 for all customers or if you want only selected customers run RFDKLI10 for updating balance. Hopefully this should slove your problem

Reward points if this helps

Thanks,

Kamal

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Their might me no updation happening check the customer account. I belive their is a Note which needs to be run to correct this.I had this problem way long ago and had run one report for updating the totals. Could not remeber it now.

Reward points if this helps

Thanks,

Kamal

former_member810095
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Binayak,

as you use the update group 15, the sales order credit value remains 0, till the

delivery will be created for that order. So, your sales order gets the credit value

after you create the delivery for this order. It is the special functionality of the update group 15.

I hope it helps.

Best regards,

Lela

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lela,

There are open sale orders , deliveries and billing documents also, then also system not showing credit warning message.

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

please check whether you have maintained the sales document functionality ' check crdit limit-D' ..If not maintain it in t-code VOV8 for your sales document type ..hope this will resolve the issue..

'Reward points if helpful'

regards,

gupta..

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Check Credit Limit 'D' is maintained in Sales Order

Regrds,

Binayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in FD32 whether you have assigned the risk category to the customer. Probably, you might have missed this.. Please check.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

binayak_ghosh2
Participant
0 Kudos

Risk Category "B" was assigned to Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi...

you mentioned that you have selected 000015.... for getting warning messages in sales order you must select 000012....

000015- update only open delivery and billing

000012- update sales order , delivery and billing...

i think this is the right solution for your query....

try it.....

all the best.....