cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in MessageMapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All,

I have a scenario something like this Webservice1 (Scheduler Application ) --- RFC — Web service2 ( Client ).

Webservice1 (Scheduler Application ) has MATrequest and MATresponse message names

RFC has BAPI_MATERIAL_GetList and BAPI_MATERIAL_GetList.Response.

Webservice2 (Client) has submitMATrequest and submitMATResponse.

Now let me explain you the flow of the scenario.

1. Webservice1 ( Scheduler Application ) sends Material GetList request to RFC.request ( Here RFC fetches data ).

2. RFC.response sends fetched Material GetList details to Web service2 (Client) request.

3. Web service2 .response gives confirmed/Error acknowledge back to Web service1 ( Scheduler Application )

through XI.

In this scenario... while sending materil list from RFC.response to Web service 2 (Client) request.

Web service 2.request takes only one object as input ( not array of objects ), but RFC.response gives list of materials.

So how can i send material list one by one from RFC.response to Web service 2. request.

Please help me to solve this.

Thanks,

Sri Krishna Charan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do a msg split. 1:N. Create a msg at the target for every material detail in R/3 response and use a block with for each mode to call the Webservice 2.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here in my scenario i will get array of elements.my problem is how to retrieve each element ( one by one ) from RFCresponse.

Message was edited by:

SRI KRISHNA CHARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as Jai already said.

You have to do a 1:N Mapping within a Business Prozess.

Than you will have a Multirow Container for each of your elements.

This container you can use in a sendstep in a Block which process them in a sequenz or parallel.

So for every element, one request message to your WebService will be generatet.

regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please give any links to the blogs for this scenario.

Thanks

Sri Krishna Charan

Answers (0)