cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hv developed a scenario which has File system as sender and R/3 as receiver using File and RFC adapter. When the input msg is sent all msgs in XI are successfully. But the RFC doent get executed. I checked the XI logs, but nothing seems to give any solution.

Im not able to figure out the problem.

Thanks n Regards,

SAP Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Receiver adapter and the connection to the receiver system (Eg: rfc connections in sm59).

Also just go to RFC adapter, activate the adapter,refresh the cache and try it..

following guide will help you to solve problem~

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002757652005E/HowtoMintorAF.pdf

Just refresh the cache-The following guide will help you on that~

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Refer these SAP notes- 807000,803145

Note: reward points if solution found helpfull

Regards

Chandrakanth.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

check RFC adapter in RWB,also check SM59 on the XI server and see if u can connect to R/3.

thanx

ahmad

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in tcode sm59.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPConsulant,

Check RFC receiver adapter . Then you will know whether it is sucess or failure

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sreeram,

I checked the RFC adapter in the adapter monitor. Its in green status. Also, I checked the status of RFC receiver comm channel. Its showing processed successfully.

Agasthuri, Ahmed

I'm not sure wht to check in SM59 bcoz I'm using a RFC receiver comm channel and not using any RFC destination. Can you please elaborate.

Thanks n Regards,

SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say "RFC does not get executed"..do you mean the data is not populated in SAP, as it should be? In that case, may be the call is getting transferred through RFC Adapter to the RFC, but it is erroring out there. For such a case, you can debug the RFC call at runtime. For help, do consult the following thread:

Regards,

Amitabha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitabha,

The RFC doesnt get executed. I activated the debugging as well, but it get poped up. Im not able to figure out where the problem is because everywhere it shows success.

I also checked the scenario and evrthing seems fine. But still nothing is happening in R/3.

Regards,

SAP Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok - i am not sure i get the method with the CC-monitor. Should i start it and then send a message though xi? or should i just check the status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked this option " Commit Control for Single BAPI Calls" in RFC receiver adapter??