cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation of promotions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Promotions generally last for a fixed validity period and are specific for lets say a sales area and customer group.

if there is a new promotion or change of terms than again it has to be configured, so mostly we can say every new promotion is manual

Is there a way of automation or what would be a scenario / example where promotion can be done manually or it can be automated.

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel that it will be better if its a manual one because it is something for short term during festival season or so .

Even if u do it automated by using condition tech. freegoods it will be deactivated at the end of its validity period .

But if a company generally gives offer every year then he might be go for automatic one which can be reused year after year for the promotion period

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client wants to do automatic price determination for promotions, promotions are currently manual.

My guess is currently being manual they add the promotion by adding a condition e.g. KA00 manually for additional discount say 1% in the conditions tab.

To go automatic these conditions can then be added to pricing procedure with new conditions, however they would still expire, then the client will have to go and add it again, so in a way there is a manual setting step involved in which they need to modify every time they have a promotion.

I am not a pricing expert so I am trying to understand here for other possible options to get the best possible automation implementation process here.

Guess if you can elaborate more on...how this can be reused every year, without they getting involved into settings."But if a company generally gives offer every year then he might be go for automatic one which can be reused year after year for the promotion period"

Thanks a bunch...

Answers (0)