cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Points lising top 3 memebers last 30 days?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

TOP 3 contributers are listed in each forum...based on last 30 days points..is it true?

Till now there no problem in this..now i got a feeling that....it is taking only last 10 -15 days points to list top 3 contributors (it may b only for me alone ?)..why is this...i have experienced this personally.

Cheers,

Karthick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The Contributions which is shown will exclude the blog/code sample/wiki/article/additional points..Those points are only forum points

You might have scored points on blogs..Additional points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Wat i wanted to know is...TOP 3 CONTRIBUTORES FROM EACH MAJOR AREA?

wHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

It is concerned only with Forum points for ex: mobile area..so top 3 contributors means only forumn points is it?

Cheers,m

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are correct,

it will show only the forum points that you had contributed to mobile area..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Do u have any idea..when this will be reflected in the forumns?

So only forumns points will be considered to get into top 3 and so the prizes.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick ,

What kind of prizes are we discussing?

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems to be a lot of confusion here?

In the forums the points per forum are only the points earned in that forum in the last 30 days no where else.

For the "contest" (prizes we have not announced but free tickets to TechEd and SDN are part of it again this year) you need to refer to the general "Top Contributors" report on the homepage - the "major" areas are in the list there on the side and there is a selection for "since last contest"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

As per the above:

That will show all points accumulated like blogs etc.

My confusion is if only forum points in each major area will be taken into consideration or all points including blogs etc.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

ALL POINTS, this is why everyone needs to refer to the "Top Contributor's" report.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes thats true.

It depends how much you have scored in last 30 days may be there at times you didnt score anything for couple of days and for a single day you scored a lot so it depends on the day you scored and the day you didnt scored, which are falling in those 30 days.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the TOP 3 contributors list will be posted based on last contest.

Now its displaying last 30 days...so for this contest..when the list will be displayed?

Cheers,

Karthick

amit_khare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You Can check all the info about contributors and companies here -

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/topcompanycontributors

Regards,

Amit